Friday, December 28, 2012

Funny old day

Spent most of the day driving to Peats Ridge Festival with my boy Charlie, getting in through security tighter than the London Olympics, setting up the tent then driving home. Will head there for 3 days with the whole family tomorrow. It's Bec's (eldest daughter) and Katie's (sister) birthday today so we had dinner booked at Ribs and Rumps. Managed to squeeze in a half hour run so did the short Manly route (in reverse) hard in 27:30 which hurt, especially running head first into a Southerly buster along Manly beach (4:03) when I felt like I was standing still.

Had buffalo wings starter, 200g rump steak plus half lamb ribs and half pork ribs followed by chocolate cake. I can still hardly move. Just writing about it is making me want to vom. Should ensure I won't need to use the public toilets at the festival.

103km for the week. First ton in a while.

No comments: