Friday, June 01, 2012

Friday amble

Easy run in to work in 57:53. I reckon part of the reason I'm feeling better in the mornings is my improved nutrition. Last might was a Crust Supreme pizza (less the olives and half of the final slice) followed by a large heaped bowl of rhubarb crumble and ice cream, swilled down with two Coopers Pale Ale. Tiger, do I win?

Ran up Parriwi Road where this cyclist overtakes me and slows down to start studying my running form. Thought it was a bit weird until I realised it was Mark Green from The Body Mechanic! Good chat with him for a few minutes before he rode on.

111km for week. Solid off only 6 days. One more big one before I start to wind down.

1 comment:

Easy Tiger said...

That's impressive, I'll expect 12:30 at Miranda based on that diet. Tonight I had 2 entrees and 2 mains at a Polish restaurant, followed by 2 Kirins and a tub of Phish Food.