Monday, December 26, 2011

VB

Bush run Part 1.

After a great Christmas Day where I stuffed myself full of Christmas Pudding and Pavlova and couldn't get comfortable for about 30mins after crashing in bed due to my bloated stomach, I was up and out by 6.30am to meet Dicky G, Paul Macca and Justin(?) for a run "with a few trails, but nothing too technical" as Dicky described it. Nice easy pace to start with (and throughout) which was a welcome relief. Headed up the side of Manly Dam, along Wakehurst Parkway, through Forestville and down towards Roseville Bridge but back along the pipeline. Some monstrous hills in there which immediately reminded me of Six Foot and wondered why the hell I'd entered. Beautiful morning though and good company meant the 2:15 passed in no time. About 25kms.

No comments: