Saturday, April 09, 2011

Saturday tempo

Ok, so 2 weeks ago it was a hard run, rather than a tempo. Having been stuffed at work and with only 4.5 hours sleep last night and thirty minutes on the sofa over lunch with 4 kids jumping on me, the last thing I wanted to do was push hard today. Decided to take it out feeling comfortable then see if I could push on later. That's just how it went. Felt great running down Manly beach until I turned at Shelly and realized I'd had a following wind. Pushed hard into the wind on the way back up the beach and was rewarded at Queenscliff with a couple of quick kms out of the wind.

Total time was 36:12. Pleased as it felt OK other than having to work hard into the wind. Kms as follows:

3:45, 3:38, 3:38, 3:39, 3:43, 3:41, 3:31, 3:31, 3:35, 3:28

11.5km all up.

Couple of recent photos to keep my brother Alec happy.....



1 comment:

Superflake said...

I thought you were missing a kid. I forgot the last one can't jump from the high chair yet.