Friday, December 28, 2007

Short and quick

7.5km Manly route ran anti-clockwise. Felt very stiff in my hamstrings to start with and the achilles was the same as ever so was feeling a bit sorry for myself. Gradually started to feel better and more comfortable running at a pace I was pushing at. Took some splits - 8:08 at Fairlight pool, 10:58 at Cafe Chill, 15:22 at South Steyne, 21:24 at Queenscliff (i.e. 6:02 for the Manly mile), 24:24 at traffic lights near tennis courts and 28:56 all up.

Very warm and sunny.

Not sure how much my ear infection is taking out of me. Was up for a couple of hours last night with it so went to doctors this morning who has given me a course of antibiotics. I'm finding I'm knackered and needing of sleep by lunchtime each day but that could just be looking after 4 kids and hosting the extended family.

No comments: