Sunday, July 31, 2016

22 day push-up challenge

Just squeezed in 17km today up Allambie and back via Manly.  Was running along Sydney Road when some mad motorist came down a side lane and almost ran me over.  I was about to give the fool a serve when he wound his window down and it was Macca.  Plainly Timmy is paying him to try and take me out of City to Surf due to him getting cold feet on the 5mins he offered me.

4:29's today feeling much better than yesterday after an evening of pizza and hot dogs.

Have started the 22day push-up challenge today (raising awareness for the 22 ex-servicemen in the US who take their lives EVERY day as a result of PTSD - far outstripping the number who die in combat).  Holy crap.  I managed 10 + 8 + 4 with a healthy minute between each set.  Will see if that improves...

No comments: