Friday, February 08, 2013

Not too bad

Gentle run to work. Actually felt OK. Left hammy sore though and restricted full range of movement.

116km for the week but some good quality stuff in there.

Forgot to mention about my warmdown with Barts last night. A couple months ago we were doing a long run through Castlecrag when Barts casually mutters "snake" while pointing to this long-toothed yellow thing curled in the middle of the road that I was about to step on. Well, last night we did a loop of the horse-track at Homebush when this rat runs out in front of us. Well, I've never heard Barts squeal so high-pitched or leap about so madly. It was like jogging with a 3yr old girl. Wish I'd had my camera.

Great photo I was sent yesterday. Love the look of the old school cyclists. Not sure about the chap on the corner getting a bit too excited.


2 comments:

David said...

Young Timmy in his heyday!
Standing on the corner :-)

Tim said...

.... and Master Sweeneys SON on the bike