Friday, September 08, 2017

HuRTS!

Feeling more confident with the achilles I ventured over to Rushcutters for the Pyramid session.  Great to see a number of familiar faces there including Timmy, Enda, Kroney, Eoin, Scotty, Toby, Brendan and a number of new (and pretty fast) faces as well.

Basically I ran at the front of the second group trying to keep the pace under control. Didn't push too hard but not sure of the pace as I'd forgotten the Garmin. I'm guessing it was about 3:40's.  Ran the last lap a bit quicker. All in all, really happy as the achilles held up OK.

All the boys are flying out there with Scotty at a different level. Timmy and Enda were pushing well in the first group and the ego takes a bit of a hit being so far back but so long as I'm injury free I'm happy.

No comments: