Thursday, March 20, 2014

HuRTS Pyramid

Well, my glutes were so farked yesterday that I couldn't run.  I could barely walk.  Having said that, I did try to go for a run but when I got to the changing rooms and tried to pull on my shorts, they wouldn't go over my knees.  I'd picked up Billy's by accident.  Plainly God was telling me something.

Hobbled out to HuRTS today intending to limp around with the glutes still sore as.  Actually felt OK when I got going though and managed to run quite a controlled session with TB.  Only got a couple of splits - 5:45 for the 4 lapper and 4:11 for the 3 lapper (round 2).  Darien gapped us all (check out my clever geography pun)(I think I've used this gag previously) on most reps looking super smooth.

The session ended with Timmy asking the girls to pose for a variety of shots.  He then asked us all to stand for a photo to pretend the whole thing was squad related.  

Lengthy warmdown with Barts for 14km all up.

No comments: