Monday, January 24, 2011

Easy(ish) Monday

It would have been easy, but I walked out of the office into what felt like a sauna - 33C and humid.

Each run is following a familiar pattern at the moment. Feel knackered and like crap for the first 5km, then get into a rythmn and start to feel pretty good. Today was no different other than the heat and humidity was pretty strength sapping towards the end. They were falling like flies today. I think I was the only one who managed the whole course. Variously, Timmy, Ray, Laura, Luke, MC and Craig dropped in or out.

Love the new trainers. Seem to slap my feet far less when running in them. Bit worried about my right sartorius though, which feels slightly strained near my groin. Saw Carl this morning and avoided the plyometrics and just did stretching. My right glute is very stiff which seems to have created the problem.

15.8km in 69:02.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy (Ish)......Are you 'avin a larf'............It was a bloody killer in that heat out there today, could have fried an egg on your head come the end of the session.
A Swim in the BCP, with the 'Hoff' boys might have been a better idea:)
Timmy