Thursday, April 01, 2010

Not quite HuRTS Time Trial

MC is scared of doing the time trial so he set it up for today knowing that he wasn't running due to Saturday's race. So I front up despite having drunk a truckload of beer last night. It was good that I did - I sweated out a bit of the hangover and it's such a fantastic day out there today, much cooler at about 23C but clear as a bell.

4 others showed up, and one of those (Chris Graham) was late. The others were Mat Kaley, Dom and strange accent Will. I just wanted to cruise around so set off with SA Will. Actually felt OK when I was running apart from a period of about 5 minutes around Farm Cove when I thought my internal organs were going to pack up. Ran 26:19 (4:03's). Other results were:

Mat: 24:35
Chris G: 25:18
Dom: 25:18
SA Will: 26:53

Off camping to Seal Rocks tomorrow so this will be the last post for a while.

No comments: