Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Recap Wednesday

A much needed massage with the Tiger this morning where he stuck needles in my ass.  I was unconsciously kicking like a mule but seemed to do the trick as I was high stepping back to the office.

One full Centennial loop at lunch with Crossy (looking super fit and giving away his lo-sugar diet secret), JW and Big Kev.  MC and others were taking it a bit easier dropping off early.  16km all up.

A few photos from holiday:

 
Mt Titlis, near Lucerne.  Charlie couldn't stop giggling about its name all day.  You can see we were well dressed for the occasion.


Climbing the mountains above Saas-Fee.  I had Claudia on my shoulders all the way up here and was knackered.


Bagnone, our village in Italy.  Loved it.


Claudia and I getting lost in the streets in Lucca, Italy.  Bit concerned about her actions when I asked her to pose for a photo. 

 
Me and my schoolmate Steve, at 2am in Pizza Pizza, Hexham's favourite (only) late night pizza/kebab joint.

1 comment:

Tim said...

It may be the only Pizza shop in the area but no need to steal the tablecloth and wear it.