Thursday, August 02, 2012

And he's off

Too busy yesterday. Today I was going to run early but:
(a) couldn't be bothered; and
(b) had promised the kids I'd do a training session with them before their District athletics carnival next week (both doing the 800m).
So we went down to LM Graham Reserve and ran 6 x 200m. I did them all at 30 or 31 with one flat out with the following wind in 29. Bec and Billy ran them all in 38 - 40s with Billy 2m in front of Bec. I got lactic and found it surprisingly hard.

Off now. Next stop London and a 10km in Regents Park. Andy was daft enough to tell Bill Batt about it who then emailed Kevin to suggest he run. So my chances of a win took a nosedive.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Good luck Tom. Have fun at the Olympics. And anyone reading can spot Tom's jetlagged result here.
www.regentsparkraces.org

The winner in July only did 33 Tom.

David said...

Tom a mate has;
2 TICKET FOR FRI 3RD AUG EVE SESSION TRACK FACE VALUE
£295 AND £ 450 FOR SALE !