Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More running

Felt man fluey yesterday, so just a ride home. Couldn't believe how sore my thighs were following Tuesday's jog. Feck, it was only 5km but felt like someone had taken to them with a hammer.

Saw Carl this morning, core is getting much stronger, adductors way too tight though. Then rode in - hammered it all the way. 3:50 from bottom to top of Parriwi, 12:56 at Mosman, 26:58 at the Harbour Bridge and 33:38 all up. Not sure I'll get much quicker than that as I was lucky with the lights all the way.

Another easy 5km at lunch today in 21:17. Thighs still very sore, but heel is feeling better than ever so feeling very confident about progress. Bursar still protrudes, but no pain - even on my first steps out of bed this morning.

Probably no ride this evening as it's started to rain. Good luck to Man Utd over night - have to support the English teams against those Spaniards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloody Spaniards....

I am ringing my cousin and advising him to move Ronaldo to Real Madrid !

Can't beleive Man U lost their marbles like that.

In relevance to Running, go fat boy go ! Keep up the running Mate.