Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another update

Went to see JLP on Friday who spent an hour solely on the left calf. Was agony and I had to limp for 48 hours but it really loosened it up and made the heel feel much better. Heel has started to feel stiffer as the week has passed but seeing him again tomorrow. No doubt that the ridiculously stiff calves are a major source of the problem. Had to shave my legs last night as half the pain from the massage was pulling on hairs. I'm looking more and more like a cyclist by the day. Are you supposed to shave all your leg or just from the knee down? Took me so bloody long I just did the latter but it now looks like I'm wearing a pair of hairy knee length shorts...


Either cycling in and home each day or swimming the 1km. Weight has levelled out at 66.5kgs. Cycling has come on leaps and bounds. PB is now 34:41 and took it easy today after getting caught in traffic but still clocked 37:24. Freestyle is much quicker now too but still get knackered after 200m.

1 comment:

Greg Cassis said...

Hey Tom,
Secret to shaved legs without being too girly about it - use the hair clippers without a guide. This way you get 90%+ of the hair, without the full on "I just waxed" look. Also, must go above the knee, otherwise it just looks wrong.
Swimming is the devils work, everyone knows that.
Hope to see you out soon
GReg