Wednesday, March 25, 2009

700th post

But little to write about. Saw Carl this morning. He killed me on core strength work. Jogged there and back (2km each way). Had a client lunch and evening drinks so no other run. Had ultrasound where the bloke told me it was acute insertional tendinopathy and that I shouldn't be running. Then had massage with Gary. Gary called this evening having spoken to Caleb and indicated things weren't as bad as the ultrasound bloke made out. Slightly encouraged by that but I'll wait to hear what Dr Kuah says. Certainly feels as though the eccentric loading is working. Gold Coast may not be on but I just want to be able to run injury free again and enjoy my training. There are always races to run.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Run injury free. I wish.

Charlie said...

Tom,

Might be time to try some "alternative" therapies. I am a big fan of Bowen Therapy which has completely fixed all my lower back problems. I can get you the name of a good therapist if you are interested. 2 or 3 sessions may be all you need.